Fiona Belli is from the video game Haunting Ground. She is an 18-year-old girl who survived a car crash caused by her uncle Riccardo. She wakes up and realizes she is the carrier of Azoth, a life force passed down from her father Ugo. Everyone wants it and is trying to kill Fiona. She has to run away and use Hewie for help. She loves animals and is very skiddish. She hates animal abusers and rescues and befriends Hewie, a White German Shepeard (Or something else depending on the costume). She uses Hewie as a weapon and tries to run away and survive the attacks from the stalkers.
- "Where am I? I was in a car. . . . Oh it's no use. Everything is just to fuzzy."
- "Wait! Don't go!"
- "Excuse me but, where are we? And. . . how did I get here?"
- "The clothes fit me perfectly. As if it was tailored just for my specific size."
- "I have to run. But where?"
- "It's definetly not a computer, but there are alphabetical keys on it."
- "You saved me. What's your name?. . . . . . Hewie? So your Hewie. Well hi Hewie."
- "Come on!"
- "Good boy!"
- "I don't have time for this!. . . . I have to get away!"
- "Thanks for the meal. . . "
- "Why are you after me?! What do you want!?. . . . Azoth?"
- "No. . . I don't want to. Please, leave me be. I want to go home."
- "Stop! I am not your child! I know exactly who my parents are!"
- "Your not. . . . Daddy."
- "What Azoth!? I don't even know what that is!"